Deep clean and 5-star quality - with the filter wiv® mini
- Filtration through coconut membrane
- Possibly existing ingredients (such as chlorine, drug residues, heavy metals) can be adsorbed/reduced
- Mineral content of drinking water is not changed
- Decentralised connection at the drinking water tapping point (e.g. kitchen angle valve)
- For self-installation in any installation position by means of universal connection set
- Simple filter change due to twist lock
- Made in Germany
The simple installation of the wiv® under-sink filters
Drinking water is as different as people are. Decide how you want your water to flow from your tap. Each of our wiv® undercounter taps simply disappears under the kitchen sink. This keeps the work surface free and tidy.
- Operating pressure: min. 2 bar - max. 6 bar
- Capacity: approx. 5,000 l* (replacement after 9 / max. 12 months)
- Flow rate: max. 5 l/min* with new cartridge
- Water temperature: 5 - 23 °C
- Use: Drinking water
- Dimensions: 11 x 29 x 11 cm (W x H x D)
*The indicated capacities are dependent on the respective water quality and the local water pressure. The capacity may vary.
For our environment and clean seas
Waste avoidance through recycling!
Conservation of resources! Let's protect our environment - we only have one world!
Please return your used cartridge to BBB GmbH in Bobingen for recycling. We offer you a professional, seamless recycling concept.